Xceed Streaming Compression Library compresses and decompresses memory buffers, streaming data, or single files using GZip or BZip2.
It uses ActiveX technology.
- Compress and uncompress directly from one memory buffer to another.
- Compress and uncompress from file to memory or from memory to file.
- Compress and uncompress from one file to another.
- All compression and decompression modes support streaming data.
- Calculate CRC or Adler-32 checksums on raw data.
- Can efficiently and automatically work together with the Xceed Encryption Library and the Xceed Binary Encoding Library to encrypt/decrypt/ encode/decode data before compressing or decompressing it.